Decent quality, affordable medium to full coverage foundation?

Is there such a thing? How about one that's also good for combination skin, sensitive skin, or skin prone to breakouts (I'm not the only one looking for a good foundation, I also have friends hounding me since I'm the group's "makeup guru" usually)?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I use Stila One Step--it's a primer, foundation and powder in one. It really works, too, no slimey look at all. It's about $40 but well worth every single penny. I go through 4 per year.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 12:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Honestly, I went from Chanel foundation to Cover Girl (stuff in the pump). I'm actually happy with my drug store brand. The Chanel was getting ridiculously pricey and it sort of sank into my pores and highlighted them. The Cover Girl doesn't. It's pretty darn good and I'm prone to breakouts and have dry and oily skin...lucky me!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Bare Minerals. It seems expensive but it lasts so long. It's amazing for the complexion you can sleep with it on though I wouldnt suggest that. Also, it fills lines, liquid makeup seems to enhance mine. I would never switch to anything else.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 11:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Lancome make-up is one the best on the market today. Buy the best and you'll alwys be happy withthe products.
    guesswho123

Answer by guesswho123 at 3:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Avon's Anew foundation is a good full coverage foundation. it s like 16 but its worth it.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:45 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• maybelline FIT ME foundation and powders
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 7:26 AM on Mar. 2, 2011