How hard was it for you to tell your parents you were pregnant?

MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Asked by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 11:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was 30 and married for 3 years. I think it was the news she was waiting for since I was 21 and she told me to go to a sperm bank because she wanted grandkids.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My mother told ME I was pregnant. I went to the dr and was amazed. I never did figure out how she knew when I didn't even know!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Well lets see.. I was 18 when we met, 23 when we married and 28 the night I called my mom and told her after 3 years of trying, it came out pregnant... she was happy :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My Mother just knew! I didn't tell my Father until I was 3mo.!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• The first time I was pregnant I was nervous about telling them because the pregnancy wasn't planned. It was hard but everything turned out great.
    The second one was planned so I was beyond excited to tell them.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• It wasn't hard at all, I'm not sure why it should be.  I was an adult having a baby, what would be difficult?

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• With my first, it was pretty hard because I wasn't married and was dating an older man for not very long. My parents were worried but tried to be optimistic.

With my second, that older man and I were married and it was a piece of cake. Everyone was so happy for us. My parents had been begging us for another baby by that point.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i was scared to death to tell my mom im on my second child now nd im scared to tell her again
    emmy23404

Answer by emmy23404 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I was 19 when I got pregnant with my first child. I wasn't married. My mother was determined that I was going to have an abortion. I couldn't go through with it. She said she was going to send me to a home for pregnant mothers. This was in the 80's. I eventually married the guy that got me pregnant but it didn't last. But it turned out that she loved her very much and Heather has always held a very special place in her heart. She's now 23.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:54 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Not too hard. fairly easy.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:34 AM on Mar. 2, 2011