How do you know what you have?

ok i had a son a year ago, and i had a rash down there on one side in my first trimester and the doctor said its nothin. so i went to a nother doctor and it came back and she said its a herpes outbreak, but its only on one side? so is it sake to have a nother baby and it be safe in my womb if i have a outbreak in my first trimester?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't know much about STD's, you should ask your doc to see if it's safe. Sorry...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• From what I have understood talking to people in the past, it is safe in the womb for your baby. It is just whether you are having an out break when you deliver. But I am not sure, so if someone knows more, hopefully they will let you know. You really should talk to your doctor about it.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• My nieces mother contracted Herpes while she was preggo with her. Its safe to carry a baby, but when it comes time to deliver, although I'm no pro- csection, it is usually the best option. You cant predict outbreaks or labor. You arent supposed to take Valtrex while preggo. If you deliver while you have an outbreak, you risk blinding the baby, or giving the baby herpes.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• YOU MAY NEED TO HAVE A C SECTION. MOSTLY THE DELIVERY IS EFFECTED NOT REALLY THE PREGNANCY.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2008