Ok so im pregnant and already have a 2 year old but its not from the same dad were having problems now and were taking a break im just not sure what i want to do bout the baby situation i need help????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Well if you can't afford Him/her look into adopting the baby out! There are a lot of nice loving couples out there waiting for a child to love! Look into open adoption! If you do go this route remember to be picky this is your child!
    I hope that you can find some giddiness!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I'm not sure I understand. Does he know you're pregnant and he's not the dad?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• he knows im pregnant hes just not the dad of my 2 year old but he is the dad of this one
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• im not sure im up for adoption i wont be able to give up my child to anyone
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Adoption is hard. Does he not want to be a father to his child? How about family? I know I could never turn my grandbabies away.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• yea it is hard i dont think i will be able to go with adoption he wants to be there for the baby were just having problems now nd my family or his doesnt knw yet
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Sounds like it's time to tell the family. How far along are you? I have 2 sons and my biggest fear is what you and your boyfriend are going through now. I would be so devastated if my son was going to be a father and I couldn't be a part in my grandbaby's life because my son chose not to be there.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:01 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• yea it is time to let them knw im only a couple weeks were going thru some things now but i knw we will get thru it he wants to be there
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:03 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I hope so, I know it's not easy being a single mom but don't settle for 2nd best either. Either he's committed 100% or he's not. But his parents should know, but that's your right to tell.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You dont need a man around to have a baby. Please dont give your baby away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Mar. 2, 2011