How can i tell my mother in law im pregnant when she doesnt even want me to have a kid with her son????

emmy23404

Asked by emmy23404 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Let him tell her, its his momma. Its not what the momwants, its what the two of you want. I've found that alot of problems arise in a relationship when other parties such as parents are toooooo involved.
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:38 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Respect your MIL and this is a decision between your hubby & you. Is your hubby dependent on your MIL? If no then tell her about your pregnancy. After all this has to be a couple decision & not anyone else's..
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 12:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• yes deffinatly have him tell his mom if there is already drama
    jjlwallace

Answer by jjlwallace at 12:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I never told my MIL I was preggo. My hubby told when I was like 3 or 4 months along...I told my own parents, and my sister. well, after I told hubby of course :) don't get involved in the drama. It's not her baby.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• hes kind of scared to tell his mom cuz he dont knw how shes gonna react but im gonna tell her myself regardless of wat she says she cant stop us from haing this baby
    emmy23404

Comment by emmy23404 (original poster) at 12:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• the way you are talking its like you have your mind set that you are going to tell her regardless of the drama is may cause. why not let it go and save yourself the stress and let her find out when the time comes....
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:52 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Well.. It is important your not disrespectful even if she is being quite the child. Maybe he should tell her... He would probably know the best time to do it...
    Shanti0327

Answer by Shanti0327 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• im only a couple weeks he was the first to knw i havent told anyone else
    emmy23404

Comment by emmy23404 (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• regardless of the drama she needs to know cuz its her grandchild no matter how mad she gets
    emmy23404

Comment by emmy23404 (original poster) at 12:54 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• well keep in mind the can of worms that you are opening and also that stress can cause miscarrige.
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:56 AM on Mar. 2, 2011