Do your friends always understand you?

Nitestalker

Asked by Nitestalker at 1:13 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I dont expect anyone to understand me right now. My step dd passed away recently and her funeral was Monday. Im going back to work tomorrow and not looking forward to interacting with anyone on the planet. But, I do realize that I have to walk through this grief and pain to get to a better place eventually
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• They may not always understand me but they always accept me and support me.

I feel like they "get" me. They might not understand 100% what I feel or am going through from time to time but they're there for me and they try to understand.

I seriously have 4 of the best girlfriends anyone could ever ask for. We share a very special bond and connection unlike anything I've ever had with any other friends before.
    We're like family except without the arguing. Unconditional love.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• How can you always understand another person? I think for the most part. and if they don't, I try to explain myself. But they don't have to understand me all the time, just as I don't understand them all the time. Just be there to listen, and support me.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:37 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• None of my friends understand me
    Mom0413

Answer by Mom0413 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2011