What do i do? adult content

so i have a bf and he takes care of me and my daughter but we have been together for about 16 months. now its like he is getting tired of me and he goes to sleep and we havent had sex since b4 valentines day, he wants to move and he told me we didnt have to come with him if we didnt want to i just dont know what i want anymore and i dont want to keep him tied down if he doesnt want to be.. i need help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Sit down and talk with him to know where your relationship stands then go from there.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 1:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• he doesnt talk to me and he doesnt show any emotion
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You already know the answer in your heart but it's still HARD
    and sad to really put it into words.
    The relationship has run it's course and he's trying to be polite when he
    says that "he wants to move but you don't have to."
    But you already know ALL of this because YOU feel it in your Heart.
    No Matter What...Stay Strong For You and Your Daughter, you'll be fine.
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 1:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• yeah i just dont really have anything to move out with all our stuff we bought together and i made a stupid mistake and sold and tossed everything.. how do u start over from that?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Don't drive yourself crazy wondering just ask him if he wants to end the relationship and if he does then you need to make plans to move with your baby. Never beg a guy to be with you just to have someone life is to short and everyone needs to be happy...don't let him beat around the bush tell him to be up front and honest so he won't waste your or his time.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 1:52 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i agree with the pp's. seems like he's beating around the bush. you need to have a formal discussion about what he really wants from the relationship. it is possible that he still wants to be with you, but the family-type situation might be overwhelming & he just needs more time to prepare for that type of lifestyle. you'll never know for sure unless you talk. this conversation NEEDS to happen because you need to know what path you & your daughter will be taking. good luck mama. you'll be fine with or without him.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 2:04 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• The only way to straighten things out is by both of you trying and a long talk is just the start. If he's not willing to do that, nothing will get accomplished. I'm sorry you're going through this, it sounds very difficult, but I think it sounds like it's already ending.
    Cosetterose

Answer by Cosetterose at 2:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Sounds like he is ready to move out-alone. Let him then. You don't want to be with someone if they don;t want you, so let him move out. Time will tell if he loves you and really does want to live w/you. Its not easy on the children when men /bf come and go. They get attached. I hope I am wrong, I always hate to see a broken heart.
    dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 2:36 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• The two of you really need to have a heart to heart talk to see where your relationship stands before you can make a decision like that.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 4:47 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Do you have anywhere to go right now?

It's alot for a man who has no kids or other responsibilties other then himself to be put in a situation where he now has to other people who depend on him, & I know you've been together for over a year now but I think the best thing is right now to take a break from eachother, That literally is a life saver for me & my BF n we're fighting alot. Go to a family or friends house & it will give each of you time to think, & once you've maybe taken a week, Come back together & see where you both stand with the relationship, Maybe he just needs a breather.
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 4:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2011