I have a question about a new guy I'm dating....

I was dating a new guy and put it on hold because I just don't know if it's something I should pursue or not. He acts cutesy which I can't stand, he gets excited and sweats like I've never seen before and I don't even want to touch him when that happens but when either of those things aren't happening we have a great time together. He does stare at me too much which I've told him it's uncomfortable for me so he's stopped and I see a little too much OCD in him like my ex husband so I said I needed a break to think things through. I need some serious advice...PLEASE

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Don't date him. Too many other men out there. :O)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Move on.....if you aren't attracted now, you certainly won't be later...LOL.
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 8:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• mommythnoakoa has a point, some guy one time called me and he started saying "you need a spanking, you've been naughty" im thinking "what the heck?!" thats not a turn on!! and he drives me nuts seeing him cause he's a little annoying! so yeah i can only see him about once a month or every few months, its really not a relationship.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• lol, if you already pick out the flaws then forget him. I never saw any flaws with my Hubby for months, then I woke up on day and am like "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING"... lol, he had no idea that wearing the same jeans and fire fighter tees everyday wasn't okay. hahaha. Anyways, it wasn't those kind of flaws so I would find another guy
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• It sounds to me as though you have decided but not admited to yourself that he isn't for you. I'd suggest getting to know him better for a little while in case these problems stop mattering. And if they don't stop, then time to let him go.

Answer by Bmat at 9:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2008