I'm 30 weeks and I started feeling crampy just a little and it comes and goes but its like peorid cramps

I'm 33 weeks pregnant but lately I have been feeling kinda crampy off and on like period cramps a few times it hurt real bad but only lasted a few seconds. I have been real stressed and worried lately which I'm trying to keep calm has this ever happened to any of you or what can this be if it gets any worse then I'm going to call my doc I just don't want to keep calling them asking them what to do over every little thing.

babydoll845

Asked by babydoll845 at 2:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its probably brack and hicks but just your body preparing for birth, if it gets worse call your dr they dont mind its always better to double check and give you piece of mind
    fayfay22

Answer by fayfay22 at 2:05 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It is braxons hick (fake labor). It is normal. :)
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:01 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Sounds like braxton hicks
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:26 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I also think it's braxton hicks contractions. Totally normal.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2011