Does my 3 year old loves me?

Mom and I are raising my son along with daughter she is in school most of the time. I am pregnant husband is overseas. I am always the bad one.I brush his teeth I am the one who changes his diapers the one that gives him medication when sick.the one that yells I I I always the bad one.My so gets so spoiled from my mom no wonder why is not potty trained. She loves my son and I love that but like she says I am here to give him whatever he wants. She can care less if he doesn't get his teeth brush. I have to fight with him daily about that. At night after giving hija shower n brushing his teeth against his will he runs to grandmother he wont even sleep with me. He wont cuddle with me. Tonight I am so sad because I forced him to sleep with me and he cried the whole time I miss my lil baby I told him mommy loves you n he said to me no manna no love you. My heart is broken. I hug him and kisss him n he looked at me and said mommy please grandma so I let him go. Now I am here typing. Does my son loves me? I am so afraid I am about to give birth and I am scared my son not spending anytime with me anymore I be so busy with recovering with c section. I am not going to have time for him our my daughter (7years old) I feel so guilty I just don't seem to have time now. I can't imagine with the new baby.my mom is filling up for me she is is taking my place I love her but I am so jealous. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• Pray and ask God to give you strength and remove your jealousy. Your childern will always love you.
    guesswho123

Answer by guesswho123 at 3:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I am sure they do. A child will always love and need their mother.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:28 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Kids do not see what they are doing as love or hate. They see it as mom makes me do what I am supose to do and grandma spoils me. I told my DD I am grandma, I get to spoil my grandkids. I am not mom any more.

Answer by louise2 at 6:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Make a little time for all of them even if it is just reading a couple of books. They all need one on one time with you. He does not hate you but you need to stay connected with all of them. Make sure you give them both a little more attention when the baby comes. Make it about the older ones for a few weeks . It is some of the best advice I ever got.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:20 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You might be right jealousy is such an ugly word I shoud pray.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Try again to talk to your mother. Open up and be completely honest with her. You need her support.
    You have a huge load. Your son loves you and will always love you. He is three and wants what is easy and gives him what he wants. It is normal.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Of course your son loves you, though it is upsetting when they say otherwise. I think you really need to have a talk with your mom though, about respecting your rules and your parenting.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011