Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps


My ex (who beat me for 3 years) is now claiming he is "innocent" and never beat me. Yet he admits to strangling me and says "I made him do it because I had male friends" He promised when we went to court he would come clean but of course he didn't.... AHHHH.... I'm so freaking frusterated.... He won't leave me alone and there is a protection order and no contact order but he won't go away. I've called the police multiple times but he always ends up geting away because he runs.... what do I do?this man has serious anger issues... I just don't understand how I've been asking for help for so long and he always gets away with it. I've gotten to the point where I don't even call the police anymore because they can never find him because his family hides him....


Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (13)
  • Get a nanny cam and catch him. Second just because he isnt there shouldnt matter. I had a restraining order against my ex and he called me on the phone breaking the order. I called 911 and they issued a warrant for his arrest because he called. Once you have an order you can go to the PD and insist they issue a warrant because he is harassing you and keeps coming around. Go there with the dates.
    As for him not admitting anything. Dont hold your breath he ever will. My ex never has. I had him on the phone the other day with his new wife listening in (he isnt allowed to talk unless on speaker lmao and I mean with ANYONE) and I mentioned him hitting me. He said no I didnt. I said please, why do you still have a warrant then? Then he said maybe once, but you started it. Really>?

    Answer by gemgem at 8:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

  • If he's coming around your place put cameras up. Small investment to get him caught and outta your life.

    Answer by prissysayshi at 3:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

  • I hope you get far far away from that psycho. Or have him find a new "focus" and leave you alone. He is nothing but trouble. Please for your own safety. Get out of his life and quick. I don't want to read about you in the news.

    Answer by AlyssaM0mmy at 3:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

  • Have you thought about moving? Out of state? I had to do that to get my exhusband to leave me alone.

    Answer by stitchintime at 4:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

  • Continue to call the police every time. This will give you a record and history of his actions.

    Answer by tootoobusy at 5:38 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

  • Continue to call the police and install video cameras.

    Answer by Onmyown2727 at 5:58 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

  • Cameras are a good one. keep one handy to take quick pictures. Invest in some foe around the house if you can afford it.


    Answer by louise2 at 5:58 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

  • If I were you, I would have my gun and if he contacted me again, I would tell him I will shoot him in the head if he violates his orders again!

    Answer by HKing01 at 7:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

  • "If he's coming around your place put cameras up. Small investment to get him caught and outta your life. "

    I agree! good luck to you!

    Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

  • Cameras, keep calling each time he shows up, record all phone messages, and be careful.

    Answer by meooma at 1:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2011