Is this weird?

This is my third pregnancy and i just hit the halfway point. But ive noticed this one is extremely different. I have huge jumps of emotions. I mean i never had any mood swings with my last and ive had two break downs where ive cried and cried and cried. I feel EXHAUSTED all the time. And it took a lot longer for me to feel the baby move than my last two. I also seem to have lost my libido where as the last two pregnancies my libido seemed to not have changed. Is this weird to have such a big difference???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different, even for the same woman. Just like each child has their own personality, often totally different from their siblings. It doesn't mean one is healthier than the other, but it definitely means one was easier on you than the other! Hang in there, mama, you're halfway there. I know it must be rough feeling this way with two other children at home. Hang in there, and don't be afraid to reach out for support!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree with musicpisces...just hang in there. When I was having my mood swings and bawling like a banshee, my hubby would get upset. I just yelled at him that I just felt like crying, it had nothing to do with him and I WILL CRY AGAIN ! LOL.
    AlyssaM0mmy

Answer by AlyssaM0mmy at 5:36 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Its the darn hormones! lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:24 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different, and you didn't have 2 kids to chase around with the first or second one.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011