Interperet this dream for me?

I woke up after having a very upsetting dream.

I dreamed that i was some place where lots of rocks were falling and i kept running and found some army soldiers with a helicopter. I got in the helicopter to go back to the us and my husbands friends whom i just met was sitting next to me with his helmet and asks me when we got married. when i had answered we've been married almost 3 years now he made a face and tells me that my husband cheated on me in the deployment he just got back from. I then start planning to contact his chain of command in the dream and tell them about what i had heard. I even had made a plan to do so in the dream to go as far as get a ct of his head and show is chain of command there were no tumors in there so he wasn't having a medical issue so why would he cheat. After that i woke up. Ive had dreams similar to this before but this one just really bothers me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Unless you have a real reason to doubt your DH is faithfull? It is just a dream.

Answer by louise2 at 5:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Dreams are just the wires getting crossed in trying to put memories in boxes. Doesn't mean anything.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:29 AM on Mar. 2, 2011