Getting closer to birth

i am almost 41 weeks pregnant. And i just had my doc app few days ago. SHe said i am 3 cm and 75% effaced now,which is very good,because i progressed in one week. She said the head is so low,she was going to stretch my membrance,but it hurt like hell,so i stopped her.And when she pulled her hand out,she said there is some bloody show as well. She said i should go into labour this week or withing couple days. But no one can be sure about that.
I started pooping like crazy and i can barely walk now,that's how my much it hurts. Contractions are coming,but not 5 min apart,so they are not very regular now,i wish they were.
And i am very naseated. Like in the morning or in the middle of the night,i feel like throwing up,can't eat much and my belly hurts and my back is killing me.

Have you had those symptoms before you gave birth and how soon after having them you went into labour?
I feel like my body is preparing,but there are no regular contractions,which is weird.

crouse3

Asked by crouse3 at 6:14 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• This happened to me, and I had y daughter not too long after....you are def in labor. If you cant talk through your contractions I would go to the hospital
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:56 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Sounds like you could be in early labor. Try to relax some and keep yourself busy. It won't be long :)
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:52 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Good Luck!!! =)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:24 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• well your little one should be here soon, i have not been able to go into labor on my own yet, i was induced, good look momma
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I walked around dilating for over a week before my first decided to show up.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Good luck!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2011