Best Answers to help clean up

Okay...I've gone thru and cleaned up my questions and selected "best answser" Now your turn. IMO, I think if it hasn't been answered in at least 4 days, chances are it won't. Give a cafemom'er a chance to move on up to "top dog" :>)

Anyone care to join me and clearing up our questions box? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh my gosh...no one said it was a contest...I'm sure the OP meant just clean it up so the "score" are more "honest".

There are tons of questions here that haven't been closed and it would be nice if they were.... Especially see a lot of them only have one answer...
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I will join you! :)
    kristilandis

Answer by kristilandis at 8:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• hehe...I already did mine. I usually do them that same day unless I didn't like any of the answers. The one where I didn't like any of the answers...well I looked at it a few days later and someone had given me a good answer in that time so I closed it.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• OMG! This is NOT a contest and NO ONE is getting a prize!!! If you want to be "top Dog" Give better answers!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• CafeMom should clean the answers up after no one answers them after soo many days! And I think some ??'s have only 1 answer because of the question asked. There are some very odd questions asked here.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I thing CM should send you a reminder in like 3 days... that's about how long I give people to answer my questions before I pick the best answer.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I think rhere should be an anonymouse slut too. How many of those have been chosen??? Thats what I'd like to see. There may be 1 mom getting a lot, But a lot of us share that spot!
    Anonymous

• anonymouse slut = anonymous SLOT....LOL sorry
    Anonymous

• I was told if you answer anonymously that you dont get credit for it, should your answer be picked as best answer. But yea an anonymous best answer catagory would work. That way it would always be on top because of the amount of best answers coming from hundreds of women.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• who gives a rats ass who's on top? I mean really, aren't we a;; just moms here looking for answers? whether it is a difficult question or a "oh crap what would I do:??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2008