What a douche bag

do any of you remember the trouble i had recently with my now ex landlord? he evicted us cuz my daughters bf showed up to visit her and he brought his dog,he only gave us fifteen days to get out and then sent dh a letter with all of his little imaginary damages to the house. he kept our security deposit than tried to charge us 850.00 over that for damages and rent in february when we moved out in january. he said if we didnt have it paid by the 28th he was taking us to court. which was fine with us cuz the damages he was listing were bogus, he gave us a 15 day notice and walked in our house three different times without notice. welllll the 28th came and went. ha ha but my dh's celll phone was blowing up last night around 6:30 every five minutes it would ring so hubby looked to see who it was...............lo and behold it was ex landlord wanting to know what was going on,dh said we just figured we would see you in court because i have alot of problems with alot of things on your list. he said ohhhh and dh said yoiu do know that neither one of us is going to get anywhere if we go to court,your just going to be pissing up a rope. landlord said well that is why i called we need to get together and come up with an agreement. what a freakin douche he thought he was going to send this letter threaten to take us to court and we were just going to run scared and pay him the money he wanted. what a fool

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:07 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• haha..looks like his loss. he probably was talking a lot of shit about even taking you to court too. i wouldnt have even given him the rent money for that month.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:11 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I wouldnt meet that jerkoff or pay him crap! he is def a douche!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Id make him take me to court. There are laws you have to abide with an eviction and I seriously doubt he followed them. You have to actually get served and go to court over an eviction and a judge decides if he has grounds to evict. I bet he didnt do that did he? That means he broke the lease himself, and any rent due in Feb is forfeited. On top of it any damages he has to prove are not normal wear and tear, and were done intentionally. Id tell him to go piss up his own rope and take me to court & tell him to wear something nice.

Answer by gemgem at 8:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Force him to take you to court LOL.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:16 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i wanted to go to court. the day he evicted us like i said daughters bf showed up i had to leave to go get daughter at work so he was there by himself. he was in daughters room (with HIS dog) and he said he heard someone walk in the house. he thought it was us but when he didnt hear us say anything or hear my three year old daughter he got worried and came out and landlord was standing in my house. didnt knock,didnt give a 24 hours notice just walked in. and he had done this before. ughhhh i was so looking forward to going to court but i guess dh is going to talk to him first. i mean we will pay half a months rent for january while we were there but that is all i am paying
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 8:23 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• this is what kind of guy he is he owns a country store right down from the house we rented from him. a pack of butter ( four sticks of butter) was three dollars at that store are you kidding me he is a money hungry dick wang
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 8:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2011