One good deed...

Me n my boyfriend both agreed to this underone condition.

I ran into this lady 2 weeks ago! N actually got to talk to her! N we talked bout her son n how she is finding someone or is lookin to adopt a baby since she cant get pregnant! N so i told her thatans n that. Was 2 young n my bf wanted to wait til he got out of school n a good job! N so we talked n talked n she had told me she wd adopt it from us! I told her i didnt know for the fact that im already attached n i wasnt to sure bout havin my baby n then giving him/her up! She said she wd make it an open adoption so we would be a part of this baby's life. So i talked to my bf n he agreed n she said shes willin to pay for everything! So we have agreed to give this mom our baby! As long as we were apart of their life! O n btw it consists of movin out of state n to live with her so that we would know if this baby wd go to a good home! I wd b enrollin in a highschool n he will finish with his schoolin online! *sorry its not a question*

iceangel123433

Asked by iceangel123433 at 8:16 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wow, thats something that you really have to sit down and think about, long and hard.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:20 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Huh?
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:21 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• lol sweetluci that is just whaat i did
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I will reword it from a computer! But yes we r goin to sit n talk bout it n go thri an adoption
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 8:29 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• how old are you? im guessing since your still in highschool yourpretty young, what do your parents think about your choice?
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Im 17 n they r not supportin me im basically cut from their lives! But my brothers r 100% behind me!
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You need to hire an attorney and make sure this woman is legit and the adoption is viable. Make sure you contact someone YOU hire to help you with this. This sounds shady to me. And if this is the case, I know the perfect couple for your baby....I'm just not sure they would keep it open.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• yea well now the bf doesn't want to go thru with it :( but i will keep looking and khedy thanks
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011