Sheen, Beck, or Qaddafi: Can you tell which crazy rant belongs to whom?

Clearly, February was a peerless month in the history of unhinged rants. Between Charlie Sheen, Glenn Beck, and Muammar Qaddafi, it was difficult just to keep track of who was saying which unintelligible thing at any given time. Really difficult, in fact. To demonstrate just what a struggle it is to distinguish between the mad ramblings of an entertainer, a despot, and a newsman another entertainer, we’ve put together this quiz. If you get them all right, you are some kind of savant.

Link to quiz at NY Magazine: It’s Time to Play ‘Sheen, Beck, or Qaddafi?’

How many did you get right?

pam19

Asked by pam19 at 8:42 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I only got seven out of fifteen right, too!  I was sure I'd do so much better than that.  I mean, we're talking about a dictator, an actor and whatever the category Beck falls under--entertainer? commentator?

Maybe these guys could be the next Three Stooges.  Imagine a remake of that old show with these guys filling the roles of Moe, Curly and Larry.  It would put an entirely different spin on their shenanigans, don't you think?

They are all so full of themselves.  It's kind of a scary thought that it's hard to distinguish their quotes from each other.  They are almost interchangeable in their ways of thinking.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 9:14 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• HA! I got them all wrong. You would have to watch alot of TV I think to get those correct.
    Who says the post is true, or that the comments are really theirs?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I am shocked...i got 9 out of 15 but it was mostly just guessing. Some of the Quddafi stuff was easy to tell but Beck and Sheen stuff was just guesses.

Boy are they silly.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:33 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• LMAO!!! That was great. I recognized a few of the quotes. It was really hard to tell who said what!
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• 7 of 15 But I did just watch Charlie Sheen's interview last night.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I got two right both guesses. I don't have a TV so I haven't seen any of the three men on TV or heard their sound bites.
    FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 9:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• too fun!
    is charlie sheen eating too many party nuts
    or is he THE party nut
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:01 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I got 10 but I did watch parts of CS's interview last night and heard some of the comments he was making.

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 10:11 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I had heard the quote from Qaddafi about the youth of his country all being on drugs, and therefore rebelling against their government in a drug-induced haze. I also heard parts of his interview with a journalist, all of it leaving me shaking my head at his arrogance. He really seems to be teetering on the edge of reality. Like Sheen and Beck, Qaddafi seems to be suffering from different delusions. I don't know if their minds have been corrupted by drugs like Sheen's has, but they have certainly fallen under an illusion of grandeur. Some of it may be that they all have people catering to them, saying "yes" to everything they say.

Oh, well, enough of my analyzing them. I'm not a psychiatrist. I'll just say that from this layman's point of view, all three are beyond crazy.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 11:37 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• LOL, I only got 4 right. 4 out of 15. To my credit, I don't listen to Beck or Sheen and I haven't been listening to qaddafi lately either.

I think there are a few marbles in the lost in found.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2011