How many nights, how many times? adult content

Just wondering fot those of you who have been in a relationship for over 3 yrs how many nights per week do you still have sex and how many times in that night do you do it?

gutterflower585

Asked by gutterflower585 at 8:47 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Im lucky if I can muster up enough energy to get it in more than once a week let alone twice or more in a night.
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I've been married to my husband for almost 10 years. We have sex at least 4 times a week. When we do, we only do it one time in that night....sometimes it's a morning quickie! LoL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• At the 3 yr mark we probably were at once or twice a week depending on how often we got alone time without the kids. And a night? LOL once was what we did. We usually had to work around not being too loud with kids in the house.

Answer by gemgem at 8:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• at the 3 year mark we were still every night some times more then once now we are at the 7 year mark and yea that has stoped
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 8:52 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Oh goodness, this is going to sound awful but my hubby is lucky if he gets it once a week. My birth control has been severly messing with my libido, plus he works all day and I keep house and take care of 2 (3 right now because my step daughter is visiting for a few weeks) children, so by the end of the day we are both wiped. On a good week maybe 3 times, and usually just once.
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 8:53 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• We've been together 5 years, married for 3. We generally have sex once/night before we go to sleep. Occasionally (once a week?) we'll wake up in the middle of the night and have sex again, and on the weekends we generally have sex Sat/Sun mornings as well.

Answer by missanc at 8:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• first married, we had it every night, often mornings too. then we started ttc, and had to cut back to every other day. then miscarriage, and it was about once a week, then we got back to somewhat normal of 3-5 times a week. my preference (and his) is daily.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i would also like to add...if you are having sex 3 and 4 times every day i think its time to stop having sex and go look for a job. I dont know any working person that has time to have sex that often.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• maybe 2 or 3 nights. ummm once per night. i've never understood what people meant when they ask.."how many times?" that seems so high schoolish. hehehe "we did it 4 times." i don't get that. do you mean different positions or actually different occassions? either way...i still don't keep up with it..we just do our thing and go to bed because we are usually so exhausted.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• when DH and I was just dating we use to have sex every single day (unless it was my time of the month) sometimes as much as 3 times in one day. Then we got married 3 years later and it went from every day 3 times a day to every single night. I am pregnant now 17 weeks so I haven't been up to sex much since I have gotten pregnant. We have had sex 5 times from November 28th up to now I haven't wanted to do anything lately, but when I am not pregnant DH and I have sex as much as every day or as much as every 2-3 days we don't go more than 3 days without it unless it is my time of the month then I still pleasure him in other ways. So we have a pretty good sex life. We been together next month for 11 years and then October will be 8 years of marriage.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 2, 2011