Are there any other Stay-At-Home moms in the Omaha/Metro area?

Hi ladies. I am expecting my first baby in mid-May and will become a Stay-At-Home Mom after he/she arrives. I was just wondering if there are any other Stay-At-Home Moms out there in my area that might like to get together for some adult time and child play time.....breakfast once a week at Panera or a book club??

BlandBaby

Asked by BlandBaby at 8:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• I'm a couple hours away, not really close enough to do any of that :( Have you joined any groups here of moms from the area?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• yes I have.....but of course it seems no one posts to the pages..lol :(
    BlandBaby

Comment by BlandBaby (original poster) at 9:32 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• That's a bummer. I have noticed that either not a lot of moms from this area are on, or the ones that are aren't active. Have you considered posting locally, in a place you want to meet at, an actual flyer? GL!
    Anonymous

• Hi my name is Christina and I'm new to cafe mom and joined this site for some of the reasons in this question. As a young stay at home mom its hard to have adult time during the week for me especially since all my friends work during the day and my husband owns a small engine business in southwest omaha so that can mean long hours. I have a 11 month old son who will be 1 on june 2nd. Have you found any play groups or other stay at home moms in your area?
    cpowers184

Answer by cpowers184 at 12:26 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Hi Christina -- nice to meet you. I have not found any play groups :( I am beginning to think that we will have to start our own.
    BlandBaby

Comment by BlandBaby (original poster) at 12:29 PM on May. 20, 2011