Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Custody question?

My boyfriend n I live together and don't plan on breaking up but we are not married. I was told by a few people that he may have to pay child support still. Is this true? And why?

Answer Question

Asked by mommie_to_be08 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Only if you are appling for gov. asst they will go after him to pay back what the state give you other than that no if you are living together only you can go to the court to get child support

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

  • Even if I am on the med. card? n the food stamps r in his name?

    Answer by mommie_to_be08 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

  • I think it depends on the county

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.