Do you agree with George Carlin? adult content

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Do you agree with George? The video is 3 min. Some of you may have seen this before.

This video does conain a few "F" bombs..... It is George Carlin....

samurai_chica

Asked by samurai_chica at 8:52 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I love George Carlin. A funny, smart man. I was sorry when he passed.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Actually, some of what he says is right. Big business does lobby congress to get what they want. Congress is guilty in giving them what they want though. The whole system is faulty and has contributed in whole to this countries pending demise. It's been happening for years and years.
    Big business does not own the media or the left or the right for that matter. It's not big business that wants to be sure Americans remain numbnuts. It doesn't matter to them.
    He was ranting.He was giving his opinion, nothing more. Some of what he said is correct and some is just baloney but it's all his opinion and he is welcome to it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• WhAt lack of English language? WTF are you talking about?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 4:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree with most of that rant ~ substitute agribusiness for big business. There is a reason Monsanto/ConAgra/Tyson etc. want control of our food along with everything else.

What I disagree with is that it is inevitable. Everyone has a choice.

The left/those leaning towards a nanny gubmint are enabling those in power who want that nice quiet slave populace. They have that choice, but need to stop griping about how little 'they' have, AND about those who absolutely refuse to help out or contribute a penny more than they have to.

My choice is to live as I choose, not how I'm told to. I am active politically. I fight to retain my 2nd amendment rights so that if it comes down to it I can overturn such stupidity (and repel the hungry hordes who no longer know how to feed/house themselves). I am proud that I am what big gubmint and liberals/socialists fear most ~ an American who IS capable of living the American Dream.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ7XFvniWWE

This is one of my favorites, rights VS privilege's. Warning it is Carlin so can be offensive!!!

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 9:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Love him.
    RIP GC.

My faverorite one is when talks about religion!!!!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:30 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Of course. There's nothing he's saying there that hasn't already been said here hundreds of times already. Lobbyists have too much control and have corrupted the system.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• about just about everything but anorexia and voting. I do.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree with George completely...You do have to be asleep to believe it.
    I miss him; he was one smart man.

diospira

Answer by diospira at 6:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Watch the video...don't ask me.
    samurai_chica

Comment by samurai_chica (original poster) at 9:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2011