Spin off of a sex question adult content

Do you ever have sex in the morning? If so do you rather do it at night or would you rather be woke up to it? I love it anytime of the day lol. Although with 2 kids it is usually at night, but once in a while if the kids are still asleep even when I am still asleep DH starts to do it with me while I am asleep. I love being woke up to him doing that to me lol. What about you.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 9:13 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Same as your response to the question mommy5409. It's the exact same way here at my house.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I prefer night, my husband prefers morning. Most of the time we have sex at night because neither of us likes to wake up earlier than the kids! But Sat and Sun mornings we usually have sex.

Answer by missanc at 9:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I like to be woken up that way too.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• LoL, quiet often we do! The kids are still asleep so we don't have to worry about them and at night sometimes we are just too tired. In the morning hubby spoons me and I feel his big rod poking at my butt...then I know it's time! LOL OMG TMI!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:18 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• love to be woken up that way =)
    kld1979

Answer by kld1979 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• it would be delightful to have sex in the morning but that would mean waking up at 4am to do so..so thats not gonna happen for us. we enjoy our sleep on the weekends too much to wake up for morning sex. so we are night people. dh is at work all day long so i never get any during the day unless i want to fuck myself.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i dont really care when it is lol
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• even when I am still asleep DH starts to do it with me while I am asleep. I love being woke up to him doing that to me
    *****
    If he wants to have sex with my unconscious body he might as well go buy a doll. I'm glad this is ok to you but this would be a major violation to me. I am not a piece of meat here for his use. Sex is supposed to be a mutual experience.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• @anon....i am absolutely for his use, as he is for mine...we obviously wake up fairly quickly...lol...i love knowing the he was laying there next to me and craving to be in me so badly that he couldnt wait...im going to assume that you only do it missionary as well, huh?
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• uh, you think your kids are asleep. I can't count how many times I heard all kinds of stuff when my parents thought I was asleep. granted, most of the time it was discussions I wasn't supposed to hear  vs sex, but I think you get the idea

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:07 AM on Mar. 2, 2011