How do I work on having a better relationship with my niece and nefew?

my niece is 9 years old and my nefew is 13 and they are both well loved and behaved childern.

guesswho123

Asked by guesswho123 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• If they are well behaved start doing things with them like a movie, out to eat.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• By spending time with them. My dd is married and her husband is older then she is. He has a nephew and he comes over all the time. He spends the night, plays video games with them, goes out to eat with them, and my grandkids call him their big buddy lol. He is also a teenager. You just spend time with them and welcome them into your home and life and show you love them.

Answer by gemgem at 9:29 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• phone calls and visits to play games
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 9:29 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• pick a day out of the week or month and do something special with them either individually or together

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Spend time with them doing one activity once a month. Phone calls or emails on occasion.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Come closer by speaking with them in "their language", i.e. play games, take them to the cinema to see popular teenage films with Vampires LOL !
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 4, 2011