I haven't eaten in 3 days

I have been drinking some nutritional diet drinks, like Slim-Fast, 3 times a day, but I'm not eating anything. Is that okay to do for a few weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Health

• hell no.

They are not as nutritional as fresh ripe fruits and greens. Eat them instead.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 9:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Not really. They are not capable of providing everything your body needs. You won't likely do any lasting damage, but you won't do yourself any good. Weight loss by methods like this never stays gone. The only way to lose weight and keep it lost is to eat RIGHT, and exercise. There are no shortcuts, no magic potions. You might lose the weight temporarily, but when it comes back, the damage to your metabolism will have been done and you can gain back more than you lost.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 4:16 AM on Nov. 21, 2008