Men : Sexual "Over the Hill" please ? adult content

Hi !

Men are different that women, so, which age do you think
is their "sexual over the hill" point ?

How many times a week should we expect at 55 and 60?
How many times per week ?

lillyblue111

Asked by lillyblue111 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband is 56 and we do it twice a week (and he doesn't need viagra!) I know he's pretty tired as he works very hard. But he enjoys pleasing me because he knows I like to do it often. He has told me that the intensity of the feeling isn't the same as when he was a younger man. But the desire is still there.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I think that varies with each couple & their needs & desires. My SO & I - we're 52 & we're still VERY active. Several times a week, at times twice a day. My Daddy & my step-mom are both in their early 70s. And, they are still going strong. If the shades are down on the sun porch (that's where the hot tub is), just turn around & come back another time! LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 9:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I would if they want it give it to him no matter what the age
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 9:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Biologically speaking they have already shown men are at their sexual peak early (18-21) and it goes down hill from there. Women dont meet their peaks until their mid to late 30's. Soooo lol. I really dont know much to expect once we reach that age I figure by the time we get there we will both have gone into a routine. Maybe once a week?

Answer by gemgem at 9:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i seriously hope i continue to get it more than once a week long past 55....that still far away for me, so we'll see
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• it depends on the man, and his health.
    At 60, he could easily have sex twice a week as long as he was able to perform.
    I think the average runs around twice a month for most couples anyway, regardless of age.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:52 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I think it just depends on the man and if they are taking any meds.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have dated men younger then me and older then me and no matter what age some just have sex on their mind all the time. Depends on the person.
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I haven't been there yet, but I think that we will still be fairly active at that age. I would hope still once or twice a week.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2011