WYR be a working mother, or stay at home ?

Here's a fun video "To feel a woman again" !!!

Make Up Technique for Working Mothers !

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCiuGoNeoe0

lillyblue111

Asked by lillyblue111 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in

• I think the majority will say the opposite of what they actually are. Me, being a working mom, would rather be a SAHM.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Way back when, I would have rather been a sahm. But now after everything is said and done and I find myself a single mom, Im so grateful for my job. I dont know how we ever would have made it without it.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:53 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• That was funny! I'd rather be a SAHM. I used to work outside of the home so know the feeling when you just don't have time. But the truth is SAHM don't have time to look their best at all times too! Thanks for sharing that video!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I like what I do right now. I work part time and still make some money but I'm still home a lot. Plus, I'm always off before my son gets home from school...so I never lose time with him. It's nice:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i enjoy being a stay at home mom. sometimes i wish i could help contribute to the family income and there are days i would like to socialize with other adults in a work environment. i use to have a lot of fun at my old job as a pharmacy tech, but the pharmacy will always be there and my kids will not always be little. it makes more sense financially for me to stay home right now.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I am a SAHM and prefer being home. I can do more with the kids that way. We have alot of activities like little league, dance and what not I am able to do after school, where if I was working I wouldnt be able to do. For instance today my dd has dance at 4:45 two towns over. If I was working then I probably wouldnt be able to take her. Someone else would have to.

Answer by gemgem at 10:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• They both have their Good and bad points! I'd rather do whatever makes me and my family happy!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I would rather be at home :)
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I've been both. Advantages to both. They were the right choice for me at the time. Choose one-SAHM
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• STAY AT HOME MOM, I worked with my first dd and hated it. I now have 3 kids and i've been a sahm for almost 3 yrs now and I love it.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 11:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2011