i am 6 weeks pregnant but my tummy is showing big resons for that

mahil

Asked by mahil at 9:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• Some women show earlier than others. I wouldn't worry about it. However... Is it possible you are more than 6 weeks pregnant? Did you eat a big meal?
    Trekkie

Answer by Trekkie at 9:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Water retention, bladder infection, cysts, previous pregnancies.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I was showing with my daughter at 7 or 8 weeks. I don't think it's serious but if you're really concerned about something, just call the doc's office and talk to someone. Good luck with your pregnancy!
    NDoria

Answer by NDoria at 9:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• When I was pregnant with my children, I was showing at 6 weeks as well. Since I am on the smaller side I was showing alot earlier than my SIL who is bigger than me (who recently had a baby). Also if you ate a big meal that doesn't help either, it will make you look bigger than you actually are. So don't worry about it and if you are that worried about it ask your doctor to double check to see how far along you are.
    Mom0413

Answer by Mom0413 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 2, 2011