Do you think there's something wrong when a married couple in their mid 20's doesnt have sex for up to a month sometimes? adult content

sometimes we go through these "dry spells" if you will.....where neither of us feel up to it. i stay at home with 3 kids and he works over 50 hours a week. when we do have sex, its great. and admittedly i want it more than he does. and sometimes our "desires" mismatch and one of us will be in the mood and the other wont. lately ive been wanting it and hes been too tired. i know hes stressed from work im not worried about him cheating or anything. but is this unhealthy for a marriage? i think its been about 3 weeks since we last had sex. i do want it more frequently but only if hes in the mood. "i want him to want it" kinda thing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• It isnt unhealthy. Me and my dh get that way too. He always says we are going to be together until we die, and have plenty of time for it lol. I know he is right but I am like you, I tend to want it more then he does. Mine also works 50-60 hrs a week and I am home with the kids all day.

Answer by gemgem at 9:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Honey, there is nothing wrong with that! You are just exhausted. I go through the same thing. It's just not a huge priority with all my kiddos running around! lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Absolutely normal for two very busy slightly stressed adults. You need to make a "Date Night" in advance. If you can get someone to watch the kids, go out. if not then put them to bed early on a night that your DH doesn't have to work the next day. Get romantic first, then watch a movie together after. You need to plan it & you both will have something to look forward too. Make it special, wear something he likes & have fun!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• No I don't there is anything wrong with that.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• thanks ladies.....glad im not the only one.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• everyone's different. I personally could never have gone that long, but I think a dry spell here and there is OK.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• "letstalk"....maybe thats something YOUR man would do. not mine. we have this thing called trust =)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• males dont go without sex- maybe hes gettin it somewhere else .
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2011