Does your Mom-In-Law knock on the door ?

Did this ever happen to you guys ?

Teach Your Mother-in law To Knock (38 '' secs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0DiKtRJ2BI&NR=1

lillyblue111

Asked by lillyblue111 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That as HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:59 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My MIL rarely ever comes over to my house because I live 45 minutes away from her and when she does come over my DH doesn't let her even get to the door before he opens it.
    Mom0413

Answer by Mom0413 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My friend's mother came to stay with her while she was recouperating from surgery. She and her husband were lying in bed, naked, when he saw a huge spider on the wall behind her. Knowing she is very afraid of them, he reached over, turned her toward him and told her to not freak out, that there was a spider behind her. Just as he said it, he put his open hand on her back, which she thought was the spider. She screamed, pushed him away, and he landed on the floor, on his knees, between her legs-where she was in a sitting position on the side of the bed. At this point her mother rushed in, covered her face and slammed the door closed. Later, every time they tried to explain they would start laughing, and she would say, "I heard you scream, and I thought you were hurt, but I never should have come in a married couple's bedroom without knocking"
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:47 AM on Mar. 2, 2011