Omg when did this happen?

when did my husband become so stupid? so he was making a something the the other night. and he calls me in the kitchen. he said what does this mean and i said what he handed me the recipe and i read it and i said what? he said it says mix by hand does that mean i have to stick my hands in there. oh dear lord help him

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LMAO! i think its the older they get they lose some brain cells.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:59 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Mine is only 23 & he would more that likely ask the same exact question. I leave all the meat cooking to him & i do the rest. LMBO!
    jax.devine2010

Answer by jax.devine2010 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yeah, one evening at bed-time, I asked my 18 yr old son to put the clothes that were in the washer into the dryer. "Sure!" he says. Off he went. The next morning, I go to take the laundry out of the dryer to fold it...IT'S WET!! I asked him "What the heck?" And, he says "You didn't tell me to turn it on." REALLY?!?!?!?
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• That is to funny.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Too funny. I once heard a story about John Wayne's wife Pilar was trying to make his favorite recipe fried chicken and gravy for him. So he went into the kitchen and she was holding the raw chicken over a large skillet. When he asked what she was doing, she said the recipe said to make the gravy from the chicken drippings and she was letting it drip. lol. I taught teens cooking. And we were making chicken soup. I told a kid to use the colander and strain the broth from the chicken. Unfortunately, I didn't tell him to put a pot under the strainer and he strained it into the sink, just like he had done on a previous day with pasta. I couldn't be mad at him, only myself.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:38 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• lol my husbands cousins wife made hot dogs for dinner one night when he came home he asked what they were having and she hot dogs and gravy. he had of course never heard of that before but he said okay sounds good. she had made gravy out of the water she boiled the hot dogs in he said the dog wouldnt even eat it. lol
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2011