How many nights a week do you cook? order in?

In my house we usally cook 5-6 nights a week, order in (usually pizza) and go out one night about every 2 weeks. How about you?

Onmyown2727

Asked by Onmyown2727 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I cook 7 nights a week. During school, I make breakfast and dinner and pack a lunch for my youngest. When school is off I make a 3 meals every day. Once a week DH and I try to get away for a lunch, but I still cook dinner for the kids.
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 10:46 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i cook every night, unless we're having leftovers. we order in probably twice a month, and never go out (unless its just the two of us). it would be a pain in the ass to take a 4, 2, and 1 year old out to dinner! we only do that on special occasions.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I cook every night. On the weekends we go out to eat at least one time. My daughter loves to eat, in the morning she will ask so mommy what are we having tonight to eat, it is cute.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I cook every night. We never order in. On weekends we may go out to eat but not very often.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:23 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• We eat out a lot! Sometimes 4-5 days a week but then sometimes I get on a cooking kick and will cook all week and we will eat out all weekend. Just depends. It's easy for us to make healthy choices either way.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 10:23 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• depends. First on how much the DH's pay is that week and if I don't fee like cooking or what not. I cook at least 6 days a week then Friday is an iffy day. That is when he gets paid so we buy out sometimes and sometimes I cook just depends. We wat whatever sometimes pizza or sometimes subway or burgerking something like that
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I cook 3 meals a day 7 days a week. We save alot of money by not eating out and i'm a sahm with 3 little ones so i have to cook for them everyday. We wil occasionally go out but only for like birthdays, anniversary, sometimes chuck e cheese or if my parents invite us out but for the most part i'm always cooking.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:26 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I cook usually 6 days a week as DH is on a 4 day work week (4-10 hr shifts) so Friday since I work a full day it is his turn. He often cooks but sometimes we "order out" - sometime fast food if his Mom took DD for the day. If we do go out it is usually for breakfast on the weekend. I love a good breakfast with eggs and bacon and potatoes - I just hate to cook it :)
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 10:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I haven't truly cooked anything in AGES! The most I've made lately is KD, fish & chips, and corn dogs. Don't worry - my son isn't eating this junk... he doesn't live with me. We (my roommate & I) eat crap like that between 3 and 5 days a week. The other days we'll either order in (usually pizza) or we'll go to the food court at the mall.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• mostly cook at home.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2011