just wondering...

ok so if everyone answered yes to my cramps question lol...i am supposed to start next wednesday. i have pracitcally all the symptoms but would like to know what people think. cant remember if i asked this already. okay well....ive been having cramps for 2 weeks now like im gonna start my period, ive been nauseous (mostly at nighttime), some days im tired, i seem to be eating more and craving weird things like baked beans (i dont normally like those), smells are getting to me, things taste funny to me sometimes, a lot more discharge than normal, boobs hurt on and off, sex-drive has gone way up, forgetting things ha, gained a little bit of weight, hmmmm what else, i get tired easily by walking around the grocery store, oh i get really hot and it makes me nauseous, headaches, backaches, and ive been super emotional, and i had spotting like 8 days after we had sex.but what do u guys think? and also, wuld it be too soon to test?

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Well u can get a five days before missed period test but those say they are only about i think 30% accurate that soon. Get one of thoses and take it on Sunday morning when u wake up. Buy a two pack so if that one is negative and u don't get your AF by friday take the other test. Sounds possible but I'm no expert. Good Luck.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 9:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2008