Tardies

do your teenagers 13+ get a lot of tardies? If so what can I do to get my teenager to be on time to her classes? I've made it a point to be on time and that tardies mean you don't care to be to your classes on time. She has so far 5 tardies this week and its just started.
I obviously need to do something because too many tardies will get her into trouble again. She just got back to school february 14th I really want her to show the school that not only is she smart but she can handle herself and me on time for her classes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• Let her be tardy and then have to take the consequences.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:42 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• She has been in a boatload of trouble with the school for stupid choices she made,I wont get into it but I also dont want to be dragged into her being kicked out of school for tardies.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Mar. 2, 2011