Interview and TY note

I had a interview and it went awesome, they said they liked everything i said and wrote. Thanks for all the support, now what do I write in a thank you card?

Lisa_Lynn

Asked by Lisa_Lynn at 10:42 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• I usually just send a small card or a short typed letter that says thank you for the opportunity to interview and meet with them (if you can name specific people, then do). Also tell them that you're still interested in the position and that you think you'd be a great fit for their company. Let them know that you hope to hear from them soon and include your contact info again.
    If you Google thank you letters after interview, a few samples come up.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 12:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Their are three parts to a thank you note.

thank them for their time
    Reinforce your interest in the position and company
    Add something that was left out of the conversation, to let them know that you have been giving this serious thought.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Ditto to rkoloms.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I went online to look at thank you note samples, and wrote one using points from the online samples, then I emailed my interviewer a thank you note, ( she had given me a business card after the interview), she accepted it and thanked me for writing her.
    april1967

Answer by april1967 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Def send one! Thank them for the opportunity to interview with them!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2011