US Soldiers Shot and killed in Germany? Has anyone heard updates?

Two US soldiers have been killed in a shooting at Frankfurt airport, Sky sources have said.

Two other people are said to have been injured in the incident and police have reportedly arrested a 21-year-old suspect from Kosovo.

The shots were fired on or near a bus carrying soldiers, according to reports.

It happened in front of terminal 2 of the airport, which is Europe's second-biggest, a spokesman at the airport said.

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• omg i have not heard about this! My brother is stationed in Germany. When i talk to my sister in law next i will have to ask her.
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 10:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• this one from MSNBC says that reports are that the bus was the target of the attack and that the suspect is in  custody.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:06 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Thanks Quinn... his88~ I know... I was in shock... So many friends and family travel through and are stationed at Ramstein AFB.... This concerns me.
    grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Holy cow! My dh flew through there on his way to Afghanistan and will probably fly through on his way home. This is terrible. I pray for the families.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:32 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I'm praying for the families and their squadron. My son has flown through there each time he's been deployed ~ just one more thing to worry about.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2011