So what do you think of this being used in schools?

TCM sells ‘The Promise of America’ to thousands of school districts all across the country as well as over 100 countries around the world. Several phone calls to TCM, its‘ printing company Shell Education and New York City sales outlet Sussman Sales provided little specific data on just how many schools are currently using the ’Promise of America, ‘ but one company rep told The Blaze the “Fluency program is really really popular.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/socialist-mantra-hidden-in-grade-school-chants/

__________________________________________________________________________________

Not questioning the article, I linked it though. 

I am more intrested in knowing would you have a problem if your child brought this home from school?

Charis76

Asked by Charis76 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I would just correct it and probably refer to original documents from our forefathers.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:59 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Nope, none at all.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:59 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Charis76

Comment by Charis76 (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Don't agree with it and don't allow garbage in my home.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• my kids bring home alot of crap from the school.
    I just have a learning session at home,and they are encouraged to inform the teachers of the same when they go back. My kids spend alot of time in the principals office for speaking out against teachers. In fact, we have teachers that have refused to have my son in class because he continually corrects them when they are wrong and providing misinformation. He has yet to be incorrect.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:04 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• well at some point all of children are going to be taught something we don't agree with, but what i want to know is why bacon bits took such offense??? If you taught your children well enough you have nothing to worry about.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 11:05 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree garbage especially the housing and transportation is met by the government.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

They are teaching this so that kids believe that the government is their to help them. That is how you control that masses and get them to do you what you want them to and what you want them to believe.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 11:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• we don't agree with,
    --
    it's not a question of agreement.
    tax dollars being used to misinform children might be a problem to some. teehee
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• OMG
    okay sundin, with your last post------I am signing off of CM before I lose my account.
    have a great, but strange, day.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2011