Feel slightly hung over after a sleepless night...Do you get that way sometimes? adult content

I even went to bed early last night hoping to wake up at 7:30; didn't happen. I fell asleep just fine but woke up after about an hour to a crampy, gassy tummy. I laid there for about an hour trying to go back to sleep...nothing. I then spent half my night sitting on the pot and that made me feel worse and that gave me the chills and made me super cold. Don't have a fever or nothing, still feel cold this morning. I laid there with my mind racing as to what it could possibly be:am I getting sick? Am I PRE-menstruating? I don't know but after I laid there until about 5 am I finally went to sleep, woke up at 7:30, went back to sleep, woke up at 8:30, went BACK to sleep, woke up a half an hour ago. I feel RUN OVER! My ears are ringing, my belly hurts, my legs are sore. That was the worst night EVER!

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Health

• Yep! Happens to me. Happened to me yesterday. I was off all day.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2011