What would be the preference? adult content

I was having a conversation with a new friend the other night about 3somes....he brought it up and said he would not mind doing on with a girl and another guy. I have never entertained the idea. But I think I had the mindset that most guy would love to do it with 2 girls. Just wonder what the general consensus is on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I think it's because they want to see the other guy doing the girl too. Just a hunch.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Most guys I know would want a 3sum with 2 girls.
    However, in a relationship setting and it's open relationship most guys will do it both ways 2 guys and their girlfriend or him with an other guy so the girlfriend doesn't feel let out.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I would not have any sort of 3 sum and thankfully, DH is not interested either.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I am not saying that I would have a threesome....I just thought it was odd that a man would opt for a two men/one woman scenario over a 2 woman/1 man scenario.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• He might have said it that way thinking you were / you might be interested and that it would be with you, your so and him so he qualified himself to fit that possible situation.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2011