Living with you SO, what's your biggest pet peeve!?

Mine would have to be that he strips as he comes into the house after work clothes start at at door way and end in the bathroom, might I add he passes the dirty clothes hamper while heading to the bathroom!! Also that he doesn't rinse off his plate after eating!!

jaydensmommy427

Asked by jaydensmommy427 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• mine would be him yelling at the video game like they can really hear him
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 11:04 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i don't have on with mine he does so much for me that i can't find one... but i'm sure if i dug in the back of my head i could find something.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:05 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Its always... Oh i'll do the dishes after dinner/before bed.. then its always OH i have a headache or he goes and plays a video game then falls asleep and I have to do everything to prepare for the next day like set all the alarms, take care of the dogs, clean....Then he gets mad if I complain. He promises to do them the next day and the next.. blah blah then when I get on to him about it.. HE GETS MAD!!! UGH!!! or if I do them he gets mad!! Our house is filthy!!! He always says "why do you make me feel like i never do anything to help you" well sweetie because you dont!! OR he never puts his clothes in the hamper... just leaves them on the floor or uses my brand new expensive bath towels to blow his nose in or wipe up spills with? Gross... we have 20 rag towels for that purpose! I guess I jsut need to do everything myself and not rely on him at all. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE, YOU HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELF!!!
    lmsanders09

Answer by lmsanders09 at 1:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2011