Don't you just hate...

those women who put their man before their child(ren)? Ugh I swear it just disgusts me at everyday. I work with a lawyer and it's the same thing around here. Woman's kids got taken away because she didn't care to take care of them and would rather be hanging out with her man than care about the well being of her kids.

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 11:02 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. Been there,lived that.
    My mom chose her child molester/rapist husband over me

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Why is that?
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It's a horrible pity. I could never shun my child for anyone, regardless of what sort of relationship it was supposed to be. Unfortunately, it's all too common. I was told a story by our area's medical examiner who had an infant come through the morgue recently. The mother and father had left the child with elderly grandpa who had Alzheimers. He tried to put the baby down for a nap, fell asleep with him, rolled on him and suffocated the baby. When the examiner told the mother she said, "I can just make another one." Appalling.
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 11:06 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I think any woman starting a new relationship with a man needs to make it clear to that man that those kids are her number one priority and the man is secondary. Once the kids grow up and move on then the man will be center of attention....but they need to be the adult til then.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 11:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yes I do hate that type of behavior

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i hate that behavior and the man is a waste too if he knows she is doing it and doesnt care
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• There are many women who lack that needed maternal instinct. They are selfish; life is all about them and their wants and needs.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:27 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yes, my stepdaughters mother... wish we could take my stepdaughter from her... one day we will.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 6:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• To an extent you need to put your relationship first (as in have healthy nights out while the kids are at a sitter, at least every few months) but that doesn't mean your kids ever really come "second" and I think people who choose unhealthy relationships and past-times are just stupid. If they wanted to keep partying they shouldn't have had children. The only thing worse is the mothers who resent their children for having to finally grow up and be an adult. Everything a mother does from the moment they become a mother should be for the better interests of their child(ren).
    rbuckingham

Answer by rbuckingham at 6:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011