How often does your child(rens) father see them? single moms

this is more for single moms that were never married to the father and there is no legal documentation for visits. just curious.

oh and how old are the children and do you let them be alone with the child including over nights.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 11:08 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• Hasn't in over 2 years.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My boys are with their father tues and thursday until 8 and everyother weekend sat at 3 - mon morning
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• how old are your children? and do you live close by to the father?
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My kids are 9, 11, and 13. He has them every other weekend and Wednesday afternoons from 4-8pm. But we were married and have custody papers drawn up. You said "more for" single moms with no documentation, so not sure if you only wanted info from them or not.

Answer by missanc at 11:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Never...
    AequitasVeritas

Answer by AequitasVeritas at 12:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• well, I am married with 4 girls with my DH but I also have ason he raised, and his father sees him once a year if he is lucky, if we choose to come visit hme ( army) nd he has to be supervised, he never calls and is aloser, so I am picky!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• miss anc, yes its for single moms because i have child support papers but no visitation papers and when you are married and get divorced that is usually part of the divorce so its differance. however, a single mother never married to the father doesn't have those documentations unless the mother or father go to court .
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 9:20 AM on Mar. 7, 2011