IN desperate need of prayer.

i am a single mother due to a divorce i have 2 kids. 1 yr old and a 4 yr old. i am struggling in everyway passible. the past few weeks it seems everything is going wrong! form fam in an dout of the hospital to not getting enough hours at my work to not having enough money to stretch till next pay day i have been sick for over a month my kids have been sick off and on. and my car jsut quit on me. i am so tired and frustrated but i know the lord will take care of it. i am jsut sooo tired jsut physically and emotionaly exhausted. please pray for me.

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 8:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hang in there. Things don't stay the same things does get better. I know that sometimes everything comes at you at once it usually does for some reason.
    sweetsmo

Answer by sweetsmo at 9:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I will pray for you and your family. Just remember that the Lord never puts on us more than we can handle. Just keep praying, and I'll do the same for you. God Bless You!
    peacekeepermom

Answer by peacekeepermom at 9:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• thank you so much i am doing my best to look for a lesson in this. i know the Lord is trying to teach me something in all of this. i have been more patient with the kids lately and i am getting stronger. but i am just tired. and am ready for the storm to pass. right now all i can do is hold on , pray and wait. so im doing jsut that. just praying and waiting.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 9:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Ill pray for you. I was a single mom and know what youre going through. Dont worry though because all of this is for a reason. You may not see it now but you will. I know I am much stronger now and remarried to a loving stable husband because of the single mom days when I worked too much for too little pay and was tired, sick, and just always behind on bills. Good luck hon.
    Anonymous

• i will pray for you sweety and remember to have faith and know nothing is in possible with God for those who believe in the Lord Jesus :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I have been there so I totally understand. It is hard. I use to do advance paycheck and do grocery shopping at the 99 cent store. I loved the Lord and I would just start thanking Him for all the basic things I had.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 10:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I will pray for you that God would bring forth good friends and family to help you through this time. That you would be in perfect peace that this to shall pass. Trust in the Lord your God with all your heart and lean not in your own understanding.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 10:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• my prayers are with you and your family!
    mommomdenise

Answer by mommomdenise at 9:35 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• God be with u , somtimes it seems that there is no way out and then a door opens
    fire

Answer by fire at 2:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• If the lord were actually taking care of you, you wouldn't be in the predicament you're in, now would you?? Admittedly, I'm not completely clear on what exactly has been happening to you but I'm putting your illegible spelling down to stress. I would be glad to do a cleansing ritual for you, to kind of clear out all the negative energy, if you like. But only if you want me to.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2008