ARGH!! he said he loves me and i said....

"I think I'm kind of falling in love with you too" WTF is my problem. I am falling in love with him, I do care about him alot, I am just terrified of letting myself fall in love with him. This is the first serious relationship I have had since my divorce last year. I'm just scared that if he breaks my heart it's really going to crush me, especially if my son get's involved. It's been 6 months... (my son's met him briefly once)

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• YOu dont have a problem. You are being cautious which is very smart especially when a child is involved. Keep taking it at a slow pace. If it was meant to be a little more time wont kill it.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• you are just making sure that you don't get hurt....hopefully he understands that
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 11:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• There is nothing wrong with waiting until you feel more comfortable about saying the L word.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:25 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• When I first met my husband and he told me he loves me I had to tell him the truth. I told him i was falling in love with him but i cant tell some one I actually love them until I do. I wanted to be honest with him. Now I love him as much as I love my children.
    mommy161617

Answer by mommy161617 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Hey it's fine. Find out how serious he is about you. If the answer the positive nothing like it. Have you met him? If again yes then you are really lucky. Now this is the time to meet again and let him know your feelings.... :-)
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• If he truly loves you he's perfectly content with your answer. Don't stress it too much. =) It's better to be honest than dive in head first from pressure.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 11:37 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• There's nothing wrong with taking it slow in a relationship, especially when you have kids! You're being a good mama by not rushing into things, so kudos to you!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011