Do you just love your doctor appt????

i do, i know most only go once a month and i have to go twice a month but i still love it cause i get to see the baby every time and get new info on what's going on... and being in a high risk pregnancy it's just nice to know that i'm well taken care of.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 11:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I see a midwife but yes I did love them.. I liked her a lot and getting to see my baby. We actaually go today for his 2 month check and I am looking forward to that!
    CjEmmemommy

Answer by CjEmmemommy at 11:11 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I enjoy it too. Not high risk, but I get to see my baby at every appointment because my doctor has an U/S machine in her office.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yes I loved the doctor's appointments while I was pregnant. However, I did not like the first doctor's appointment after giving birth. I had my first baby on November 2nd. At my 6 weeks doctor's appointment I didn't not enjoy getting a pap smear (I never liked those anyway), and I didn't expect to get a rectal exam (Why would no one tell me about that?) lol
    ishie4ever

Answer by ishie4ever at 11:23 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• They were alright.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I loved my appointments with my midwife. :)
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011