Vagina cats LMAO! (hilarious story, but has a bad word in it)

PREFACE: although my DD is very young, she hears bad words and wants to say them and know what they mean. We tell her... (depending on the word)... and allow her to say it: 2 times, in a paper bag. Then she is not allowed to say that word again until she is 16. We're not encouraging her to cuss, but she feels some satisfaction in being allowed to say it at all, and knowing she'll cuss in teenage years anyway, we settled for 'not until you're 16'.

ANYWAY...

The other day I'm picking my DD (almost 9YO) up from school, we see a dead cat by the sidewalk. (It looked like it was sleeping.)

The next day I pick her up and she's telling me that a lot of kids at school saw the cat and were talking about it. One kid was calling it a pussycat rather than just cat. They're commenting about it saying 'poor pussycat...' 'did you see the dead pussycat'... Then she tells me that they just started saying pussy. 'I wanted to take that pussy home'... 'someone should have called the animal doctor to help the pussy' HAHAHA! It was SOOO hard not to laugh!

So I tell her 'you shouldn't call it that unless you're going to say the entire word: pussyCAT.'

She says: 'yea, one of the other kids said that pussy's a bad word, is that true?'

'YES! that is a very bad word. It's a HORRIBLE word, even for grown-ups, it's a very, very bad word to say!'

'What does it mean?'     

'It's a TERRIBLY AWFUL word some people say in reference to vaginas.'

And she says: 'so they're really called VAGINA CATS?"

I swear it was every bit of self control I had not to laugh my head off! Thank goodness she was in the back seat and couldn't see my face and reaction! Just thought I'd share my hilarious story with you all!

brandy0827

Asked by brandy0827 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• cute
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:24 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Awww :)
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Oh yeah thats good stuff! My son for some reason heard 'Free Ballin' instead of 'Free Falling' in that song so he was singin 'Cause I'm Free, Free Ballin' in Walmart the other day! LMAO! :) Kids say the darndest things!
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 12:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2011