TROUBLEMAKERS!!!!

Some people like starting trouble by answering a question u might have posted,then when u try to get a reason why they r slamming u,they block u so u can't send them messages from this site! I never invited her to answer!! She better leave me alone!! I do have police and lawyers in my family!!!

dancer

Asked by dancer at 11:21 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Hi, mama. I have had this happen to me a while back...
    As the ladies have said, report them to CM....
    They are cowards if they blocked you...It is a game they are playing...They have no control over what is going on in their real lives and probably LITTLE or NO self esteem...so this is what they do.....
    They hurt you to the core, didn't they? They got the last word in....They cut you off....They got your attention....then dropped you flat....
    After you get done getting mad at them,( It's ok, Mama.) ..Be thankful it is over...Surround yourself with real friends...Make a resolve to keep right on posting...maybe be a little selective as to what you post and where you post....There are many groups on here where you never have to worry about that kind of drama...
    Blessings to you, Mama
    VeronicaTex

Answer by VeronicaTex at 11:34 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Thats nice. Um have NO idea what you are talking about.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:31 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Dancer, dont worry about it. Its not worth it. Hugsss
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 11:29 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• ROLF!! You got to be kidding me?!! If you asked a question, ANYONE can answer! So what they blocked you. With the way you are acting in this post, I just might block you too. You're a bit of the top! And for threating....lawyers and police.......LMMFAO!!!
    You're acting foolish. Drama much??
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:46 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Over being blocked. OK then. Just report her to CM.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:24 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Again, I really don't care what the situation is. You're explanations are not adding up but guess what, it doesn't matter. Why does it matter to you so much? Why are you wasting energy over this? You've had your vent. Feel better?

But you need to consider that you just might be in the wrong. Reread your own posts.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 12:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I didn't invite you to message me either but you did!! LMAO
    Implied threat...by mentioning you have family that are lawyers and police. Threat that is implied is that you'd get them to do things for you, otherwise why mention you have them in your family.
    You didn't give additional details of the situation. Why give them out in a personal message??

You just want folks to agree with you. That's fine. So far, I don't agree with you.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:58 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I'm sure the lawyers and police in your family have something better to do than to go after someone who blocked you! Not bashing. Just know a lot of police and lawyers.
    Anonymous

• Listen anon! I only brought up the fact about the cops and lawyers because on her profile page there is a pic of a female cop.
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• you mean like posting non productive responses to a serious question I am facing as a woman like you just did to me? Interesting. Guess what goes around comes around.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2011