MAJOR HELP ASAP

Okay so I'm in school and my husband just signed up to be a FT online student we have two kids and DH works FT I stay home with the kids during the day and go to school at night....do you think its possible to manage both being FT college students while raising a family? Or are we in over our own heads?

Dee24997

Asked by Dee24997 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• If you want to do it, it can be done! Good luck.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You can manage it but be prepared to get no help from him with the kids for awhile.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree, if you want it bad enough, you will find a way :o) Good Luck!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Put your juggling shoes on...you can do it!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It can be done but it is going to be HARD!!! Stay focused on the end result.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 11:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything is possible-Just be positive you are in for a bumpy ride.

If you feel overwhelmed then you might have to stick it out to next sysmeyster and then take turns....

Try to schedule everything and stick to it. From breakfast to playtime, study time and bed time....

Anything is possible, never say never, I am trying to remember that daily...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Not sure about the ages of your kids my husband works full time and is going online full time. Although Im here day and night it seems like my husband can take breaks from his work to help with the kids or do whatever. It can work.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Didn't you get the book on " SUPER MOM'S" ??? We can handle anything!!!! of course it wont be easy... nothing ever is but YES, you can do it. just add a box to check off on with your daily chore list..... that way you can see each day your accomplishments!!!!!
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 11:54 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It can be done. It won't be easy but as long as u 2 got the ambition and won't neglect the kids or each other,I say go for it!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Take turns doing your classes. Like you work for 2 hours then he works for 2 hours (or how ever long you want to set). Also, take a look at your assignments in the morning and maybe you can start squeezing some in during the day during the kids quiet or nap time.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2011