My toddler doesn't like it when I put a towel on my wet hair!

Every time I get out of the shower and put a towel around my hair she starts yelling "No! Hat off!". It's so weird! Does anyone else's kid do this?

No towel head jokes please. It's unnecessary, thanks.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LOl, that's funny. Mine will notice and look at me funny, call me silly but doesn't get scared or anything.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• She just isn't use to seeing you with it on your head. Just like when someone gets glasses, they just aren't sure of them. I use to watch a little boy who saw my older sister with rollers in her hair and called her baldy after that bc he couldn't see her hair any more
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My daughter did that to me also. I made a game of it. I would put a towel on her wet hair and explained that it was there to help her hair dry much fastert. I would give her a bath and shampoo first and let her sit on the stool while I took my shower. When I got out of the shower, then we both got dressed and then I would do her hair and then mine. No more problems after a few times of doing that.
    luv2craft

Answer by luv2craft at 12:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Does she have a problem with sunglasses too?
    Tracee F.

Answer by Tracee F. at 12:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Tracee. nope! She has no issue with other hats that I wear either... I don't get it!
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2011