Ignorance

Why do people bash you for your answers? They ask for opinions and someone comes forward and states how they feel and its made out like your trying to be stupid or you've never been their before,or you live in a shell. People ask something simple and they tell you to figure it out on their own like you have no right to ask. I think some of these mom are on some serious pms issues. Some peope need to take some happy pills ans stop being so mean and nasty.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Even when I get thumbs down for my honest answers it doesn't make me mad, it actually makes me feel like I have stalkers lol..Don't worry about it, but I do assure you there is plenty of PMS on this board lmao. After all, we are women..well most of us.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• They probably enjoy anger, my x friend loved to argue with everyone, that is why she is alone and miserable.

As for the people who don't mean to be ignorant, they just might not say it the right way....

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Unfortunately, just like any environment, there are always those people. The best thing you can do is ignore them, or if they're being plain mean or name calling or something like that, you can report them.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree! but sometimes I post and try to debate different points of views.

Answer by older at 12:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• dont take them to heart , just pass them bye and keep participating , we are what we are , some people will always be closed minded and unaccepting and never change their thinking , and some will , we all learn from each other.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I know! I had a member constanly message me over and over again today just because she didn't agree with my answer. Well, then don't post if you can' t handle all ends of the spectrum. I was accused of bashing, and having pms all because I didn't tell her what she wanted to hear. Ya know, if you don't like my answer, simply ignore it, or if you really feel inclined, vote me down and move on, or discuss it on the question. Don't PM me 20 times to call me names and argue.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• cause they live in glass houses and their world is awesome... great hubbys great kids (at home) betty crocker, june clever all wrapped up into one...... and yet STILL MANAGE to be on here bashing 24/7...... uhmmmmmm.... what an awesome life ya know. They need something to make them feel above others... and the only way is to try to beat ya down........ only you can allow them to beat you down, they dont matter in their own world... why should they in yours????
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• hahaha good point kkbird
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• They gotta make themselves feel good SOMEHOW..just ignore their bull. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• just giving an opinion just like you
    Anonymous